What Makes our CNC Turning Service the Best?
Types of CNC turning centers
At Best Precision, we strive to offer the best CNC turning service to our customers. There are two types of CNC turning centers: horizontal and vertical.
Horizontal turning centers are the most common. Vertical turning centers are often called vertical turret lathes or VTL.It has a horizontal turning center, the spindle is horizontally oriented, and the tool is mounted outside the tool handle and cuts the workpiece crossly. Gravity pulls the chips away from the workpiece by turning center.
CNC vertical turning center and horizontal turning center are almost the same. However, it is inverted so that the spindle stand sits on the floor and the panel becomes a horizontally rotating table.This is beneficial for machining large, heavy, and short workpieces. In this case, gravity helps to hold the workpiece into the workpiece fixture. However, chip can become a problem because gravity does not necessarily help chip removal from the workpiece. An inverted vertical turning center is like those mentioned above, but reverses the spindle and jaw chuck positions.
How to choose the best CNC turning service
If you’re not familiar with the process, CNC turning service and CNC milling service may seem precisely the same. After all, they appear to be very similar processes and achieve similar results.
However, understanding the difference between CNC turning and milling will enable you to decide which method best fits the requirements of your project – potentially saving you a lot of time and money.
The short answer is that： Turning rotates the workpiece against a cutting tool. It mainly uses round rods for machining parts.
Milling involves turning the tool against a fixed workpiece. It mainly uses square or rectangular bars to produce parts.
We have more than 15 years of experience offering CNC turning service, so we make the best choice between the CNC milling and turning processes to give you the best offer.
Why Choose Best Precision for CNC turning service?
- We have a fast response rate. Within moments of receiving an email, and quotations are sent within a day.
- We have our design and development team.
- Our strong quality control system ensures the best quality of our products.
- We offer competitive prices, lower than our competitors.
- We send samples on request.All samples have gone through quality inspection.
- We OEM/ODM part for all kinds of clients who in different industries.
- We deliver goods on time and have cooperate with customers sincerely.
- We take strong pride in that at least 96% of our customers have been with us since we started until today.
What are the Capabilities of Our CNC Turning Service？
- +/- 0.0003-inch tolerance: Typical tolerances but vary depending on the size and type of material.
- Field tools: Perform up to 12 different CNC milling operations on the lathe.
- Y-axis milling operation: The scope of auxiliary operations has been expanded to include simultaneous 5-axis milling/turning.
- All Metals/alloys: Turning or processing all metals and certain types of plastics.
- Multi-axis: Rotating/milling the entire part in a single setup while maintaining feature relationships.