In this video I show you my first home made robot arm.
One day I decided I wanted to create a robot arm and start building it from scrats.
I used no special tools,just a Hacksaw,drill and a few files.
- Entirely made of aluminum
- All pivots are ball bearings
- Hardware: Lynxmotion ssc-32 servo controller
- Software: Matching software what comes with the ssc-32
- 4 standard Graupner servo’s
- 3 bigscale Towerpro 25kg servo’s
Italian students were looking for a model as an example,and it is an honor to see they decided to use my arm:
Follow me on Facebook
If you have a question,feel free to email me
Thanks for watching.
Bedankt voor het kijken
Send your message to us:
Post time: Sep-13-2017