YARING PLATERO is a small Bench Jeweler with an authentic craftsmanship who accepts one at a time client for Jewelry Made to Order and Repair. Also a Trainer who conducts a One on One Training for Gold Jewelry Handcrafting Techniques. Not a jewellery company with store or display shop and not a trainer for a jewelry making class or school. (see profile below)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / negotrainer67@Yahoo.com
PLDT Landline: 02-9616342 / 02-8061427
Globe Mobile: +63-917-2431665
Smart mobile: +63-907-561-5108
Email or call to inquire. YP has no time to response for the texting inquiries.
SERVICES WITH BUSINESS ETHICS FOR JEWELRY MADE TO ORDER AND REPAIR
* Accepts Made to Order of engagement ring, wedding ring and other personalized jewelries.
1. To deal with YP is not by risk taking. YP’s being a jeweler is a family skill that passed on to the younger generation. YP easily appraise a standard or substandard gold and he easily identify the difference of a laboratory created diamond from a natural diamond. YP is not selling a diamond jewelries by misrepresentation.
2. YP maintains his workmanship standards. Accepts one at a time client by appointment only.
3. YP also deals with clients outside Metro Manila and from other Countries without seeing each other.
4. You are dealing directly with a Bench Jeweler. Not a middleman or an agent.
5. Clients must choose or create jewelry designs base on their budget not by exaggeration.
6. YP’s prices is competitive but not competing for the cheapest price. No to the low ballers pls.
7. YP’s workmanship is not comparing from the other jewelers. Choose your right jeweler.
* Accepts jewelry repair while you wait, such as ring resizing, diamond resetting, broken chain soldering, initial engraving, cleaning and yellow-rose-white gold plating etc.
1. No jewelry no estimate policy.
2. Bring or send your broken jewelry first to YP, before we estimate for the labor cost.
3. No compromise to repair your jewelry after price estimation.
YARING PLATERO JEWELRY TRAINING
The real training for Goldsmithing is to make a real gold jewelry from beginning to finishing. Not a training of theory and discussions, not a module by module demonstrations and not by practicing with an ordinary metals because gold has different characteristics from other metals.
* Money can be spent easily but a rare skill is for a lifetime.
* Training fee means for teaching not a business.
YP’s FORMER STUDENTS
YP’S PACKAGE SKILLS TRAINING FEE INCLUSIVE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT (One on One Training but you can bring a partner to take videos)
Gold Smithing – $10,500 USD. Gold is yours to finish your own product.
Silver Smithing – $ 3,500 USD. Silver is yours to finish your own product.
GOLD JEWELRY MAKING TECHNIQUES INDIVIDUAL SKILLS TRAINING
1) Jewelry Repairing Techniques……… Gold demo: US $5,000 – Inclusive tools and equipment. Training for workshop setting up, proper handling of tools and equipment and repairing broken jewelries.
2) Cabochon ring making…. Gold demo US $2,500
3) Wedding ring making……. Gold demo US $4,000 – with diamond setting
4) Earrings & pendant……….. Gold demo US $4,000 – with diamond setting
5) CUBAN LINK CHAIN……… Gold demo US $5,500 – Inclusive steel pattern
6) Rope chain making……….. Gold demo US $4,000 – Solid gold not hollow. Inclusive steel pattern.
7) Foxtail chain making…….. Gold demo US $4,000 – Inclusive steel pattern.
8) Figaro chain making……… Gold demo US $3,500 – Inclusive steel pattern.
TRAINING GUARANTEE: Lifetime consultancy
YARING PLATERO is a family skilled Bench Jeweler maintains and improves the standard technology of Jewelry Handcrafting which is not comparable from the mass production made jewelries. YP starts to be known when he was interviewed and have a write ups centerfold in JOBFinder Magazine last Feb.16,2001. Also an Exhibit Award Winner for Highest Sales in SM Megatrade sponsored by Metro Manila Chamber of Commerce and Industry and The Department of Trade and Industry last Nov. 2005. Interviewed in ABS-CBN Mga Kwentong Disyerto hosted by TJ Manotoc and Bernadette Sembrano last Jan. 2006. Guested in UNTV37 Good Morning kuya Hosted by Kuya Daniel Razon last Nov.15,2010. Interviewed in ABS-CBN Kabuhayang Swak na Swak Hosted by Christine Bersola Babao and Bobby Yan last Nov.21,2010 and his Engagement Ring Sponsorship for Mutya ng Masa segment Hosted by Doris Bigornia last Feb.14, 2014. Also former OFW who used to work as Bench Jeweler in DUBAI, U.A.E.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Oct-14-2017