1100 common (highly frequently used) arabic words with pronunciation, ALA-LC romanization and translations to 45+ languages (available as youtube captions).
Voices by Zannane Mohamed & Nhaily Mustapha.
► ADDITIONAL MATERIAL
- List of words (raw): https://pastebin.com/HYAdryGf
- Google spreadsheet with some translations: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EqrbXWr0OtMdCIaaI4XBRur4QPxfrnppFMYTJWbjj0w
► EXERCISE TIPS
- Listen first, read after.
- Read aloud first, listen, and read again.
- Build a glossary with the words you don’t know.
- Do you have another tip? Share it with all us!
► KEYWORD WORKFLOW CONTROL
- Use the space bar to pause the video, and read aloud a couple of times.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to go back/forward a few seconds in the video.
Translations are available as subtitles / closed captions.
Click the CC button (lower-right on the video player) to activate the captions, and then choose your language from the video settings menu. More than 40 languages available!
WARNING: Subtitles may not be perfect today, but in the near future, you’ll have the posibility to easyly contribute corrections and make the captions better for everyone! Subscribe here and stay tuned if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/c/feqwix?sub_confirmation=1
Have you found this video helpful? Any comment or suggestion is very welcome!
“Base audio libre de mots arabes” from project Shtooka used under license “Creative Commons BY 3.0 U.S”: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/
Send your message to us:
Post time: Sep-22-2017