Special Design for cnc brass lathe turning machine mechanical parts to Sudan Manufacturer
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name...
Special Design for cnc brass lathe turning machine mechanical parts to Sudan Manufacturer Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||mechanical parts|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Special Design for cnc brass lathe turning machine mechanical parts to Sudan Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Video posted on my blog https://www.organizationdesign.net
An organization is only as effective as its processes.
So when we design the formal structure of an organization, it should improve rather than obstruct process performance.
But all too often, the structure and the processes are poorly aligned. Accountability for process performance is blurred. Multiple layers of managers slow down decision making. Activities that should be tightly integrated are instead separated.
How can we avoid this? In this video, I describe one approach.
I present the FRAPS tool, which stands for “Framework for Aligning Processes and Structure”:
The tool is particularly useful when you evaluate two sets of processes or two sets of roles against each other. Here are some examples:
- “Marketing and sales — should they be grouped together or should they remain separate (and report to two different managers?)
- Should we outsource manufacturing (and by implication, separate it from engineering, which is still going to be internal)?
- Should customer support and sales be integrated?
Although the tool itself is simple — it is just a 2×2 diagram – it summarizes a large body of theory and research on organization design. The principle behind the diagram is powerful yet frequently neglected. The purpose is to ensure that the formal structure (in particular, the boundaries between units) matches the resource and information flows.
This is the third video in my series about “five organization design ideas that may change the world”. You can view the previous two videos here and here.
P.S. If you want more detailed information about this approach, it’s in chapter 5 and 7 of my book (see particularly page 168).
The book is available from amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Organisation-Design-Dr-Nicolay-Worren/dp/0273738836/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1369592355&sr=1-1
By Karl 2016-10-19 18:13
The company's products very well, we have purchased and cooperated many times, fair price and assured quality, in short, this is a trustworthy company!
By Ivan 2015-11-22 10:54