Manufactur standard CNC Machining Tight Tolerances and Superior Quality to Stuttgart Manufacturers
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name ...
Manufactur standard CNC Machining Tight Tolerances and Superior Quality to Stuttgart Manufacturers Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc machining|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Manufactur standard CNC Machining Tight Tolerances and Superior Quality to Stuttgart Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Join Sandy Allnock in a one-layer card attempt to stamp a background and sentiment in ombré fashion – light to dark colors. Card uses Operation Write Home fundraiser set called “Dude.”
More on the Hero Arts blog: https://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2013/12/23/video-ombre-stamping/
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pad SOFT SAND AF144
• Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pad CUP O’ JOE Mid-Tone AF214
• Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pad WET CEMENT Mid-Tone AF213
• Hero Arts FIVE LINE BACKGROUND Rubber Stamp S5885
• Hero Arts ENVELOPES SNOW PS591
• Hero Arts NOTECARDS SNOW PS566
Ultimate In-Depth Look in 4K
Test Drive Experience: https://youtu.be/_CoUzQD5zP8
Special Thanks to:
Myrtle Beach Kia
4811 Hwy 501,
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
I know this video had some value to you Please throw a few bucks in the tip jar to help me continue to make great content. Click here:
You can also Buy stuff on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2cHzlG7
Model: 2017 Kia Niro
MSRP: From $29,650
Horsepower: 139 hp
MPG: 46 city / 40 highway
Engine: 1.6 L 4-cylinder
Curb weight: 3,274 lbs
Battery: 1.56 kWh 240 V lithium polymer
Dimensions: 172″ L x 71″ W x 60″ H
Full Specs: https://www.kiamedia.com/us/en/models/niro/2017/specifications
Niro – 12V Battery reset switch (For US)
Strong and Light Core
The platform underpinning the Niro has been specifically engineered to accommodate the gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain, and with 53 percent of Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS), including reinforcement in the A- and B-pillars as well as the roof rails, it is both a lightweight and durable structure. Extensive use of hot-stamped components and industrial joint adhesive increase torsional rigidity and improve structural integrity. As such, Kia is targeting the Niro to earn top honors from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS).
Weight reduction was a critical Niro development aspect, and in addition to the body, AHSS was also used to engineer other elements, including lightweight seat frames. Further, engineers were able to bring down the overall weight by using aluminum for the hood, tailgate and several suspension elements including the front lower control arms, front and rear knuckles, and in the brake calipers. The engineers even eliminated the traditional 12-volt battery to reduce weight, instead utilizing the high-voltage lithium-ion polymer battery.
Uniquely Engineered Hybrid Powertrain
At the heart of the Niro’s all-new powertrain is a state-of-the-art 1.6-liter GDI four-cylinder engine –- from Kia’s Kappa engine family –- which is engineered specifically for hybrid applications. Making 104 horsepower, the new engine marks the first combination of the Atkinson Cycle, cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), GDI and a long-stroke-narrow-bore specification to maximize efficiencyto up to 50 mpg (Combined)1. Efficiency and emissions are further improved via the Niro’s exhaust heat recovery system, which speeds engine warm-up by routing coolant to a heat exchanger in the exhaust system. A 43-hp tractive motor is fitted between the engine and transmission and works in tandem with the gasoline engine to produce a robust 139 horsepower and 195 lb.-ft. of torque.
That power is transmitted through a newly developed, second-generation six-speed dual-clutch transmission (DCT), which not only boosts efficiency but is also a key factor to the Niro’s great driving experience. The transmission delivers smooth, quick shifts for a natural and spirited feel, which is in stark contrast to that of other hybrids equipped with continuously variable transmissions. Electric energy and power for the whole system is provided by a compact and lightweight 1.56-kWh Lithium Ion Polymer battery located underneath the rear seat. Because the high-voltage battery is both power and energy dense, it is smaller and lighter than other hybrid batteries, and also allowed engineers to downsize the gasoline engine to further maximize fuel economy and reduce emissions.
By Mario 2016-12-12 13:03
The after-sale warranty service is timely and thoughtful, encounter problems can be resolved very quickly, we feel reliable and secure.
By David 2015-12-13 16:53