Factory made hot-sale highest standards cnc precision turning parts for Nigeria Factories
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name ...
Factory made hot-sale highest standards cnc precision turning parts for Nigeria Factories Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc machining|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Factory made hot-sale highest standards cnc precision turning parts for Nigeria Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
I did this video so anyone interested in carbon fiber for their 821 can see how it looks on their bike. I could not find any pics or vids of the side panels. I will post another vid after installing my front fender haven’t felt like taking off the front tire to install it. Be aware most of the Corbin fiber needs modified slightly to fit correctly.
Tawny, an inexperienced welder, is attempting to solder and braze two holes in very thin aluminum evaporator tubing. She has never repaired aluminum in any fashion before this video was taken.
For the first repair, Tawny uses Super Alloy 5 rod and powder flux. Before beginning the repair, she gently heats the parent metal before heating the end of the rod and dipping the rod into the flux to transfer the flux to the aluminum tubing.
Notice Tawny holds the torch directly above her work area so the flame will mushroom out in all directions, achieving even heating. When she sees the flux turns from a gray thicker liquid into a thin transparent watery consistency, she applies the rod while heating the parent tubing and the rod at the same time. As soon as she sees it flow out flat she quickly removes the heat to prevent melting her parent aluminum.
The second repair is made with Super Alloy 1 using a different technique (soldering), since Super Alloy 1 works at a lower temperature. First, she cleans the area with a wire brush or any other abrasive product., then adds the flux before heating. Tawny carefully moves the torch back and forth to bring the aluminum parent metal to a proper working temperature.
It’s best to heat around the flux as you want the flux to turn brown from the heated tubing not from the torch itself. When the flux turns brown simply rub the rod and or lay the rod in place. If the rod does not melt on contact continue heating and try again until the rod melts. Both fluxes can be removed easily with a wire brush and warm water after the parts have cooled.
Please read all instructions prior to use at: https://www.muggyweld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Super-Alloy-1-instructions.pdf
For more videos and information, or to order, visit https://MuggyWeld.com
International customers, please order at: https://www.ebay.com/usr/muggyweld
Please visit https://www.aws.org/technical/facts/ prior to using Muggy Weld products, and adhere to all AWS welding safety guidelines. Further product safety information is available at https://muggyweld.com/safety-guidelines.
Muggy Weld LLC shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) your use of this Site, (b) any services or products obtained from this Site, (c) any errors in or omissions from this Site, (d) the unavailability or interruption of this Site or any features thereof, (e) any content contained on this Site.
MSDS sheets available with purchase from MuggyWeld.com, upon request.
By Louis 2016-11-11 13:14
The accounts manager made a detailed introduction about the product, so that we have a comprehensive understanding of the product, and ultimately we decided to cooperate.
By Barbara 2016-10-17 12:04