Best quality Custom brass CNC turning parts, High Precision CNC turning machined brass to Paraguay Factories
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product ...
Best quality Custom brass CNC turning parts, High Precision CNC turning machined brass to Paraguay Factories Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||precision machined cnc part|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.
Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Best quality Custom brass CNC turning parts, High Precision CNC turning machined brass to Paraguay Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
In this talk I will briefly discuss the amazing progress made in the area of computer technology outlining some key advances leading to the development of modern computers. However, in order to continue the same rate of progress, we have to find new ways to make Silicon, a workhorse material in our computers perform new tricks. I will motivate the use of light in making our computers faster and to do so, we will have to learn how to make Silicon emit light and perform basic computing functions, especially at the nanoscale. Some of our ideas in enabling Silicon nanophotoncs will be discussed along with how such nanodevices can be used in biology.
Ritesh Agarwal earned his undergraduate degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur in 1996, and a master’s degree in chemistry from the University of Chicago. He received his PhD in physical chemistry from the University of California at Berkeley in 2001. After completing his PhD., Ritesh was a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard where he studied the optical and photonic properties of semiconductor nanowires. His work led to the development of electrically-driven single nanowire lasers and avalanche photodiodes. Ritesh is currently a professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania. His research interests include understanding and engineering light-matter interactions at the nanoscale using a variety of one- and two-dimensional semiconductors, plasmonic nanocavities, and studying phase transitions and electronic memory switching at the nanoscale.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://ted.com/tedx
We specialized in manufacturing the rubber products for many years,car door rubber seal strip ,window rubber seal strip,door frame extrusion rubber seal strip …
By Alexandra 2015-11-30 13:28
The company account manager has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience, he could provide appropriate program according our needs and speak English fluently.
By Albert 2016-10-10 14:42