Top Quality CNC turning stainless steel parts,Customized CNC machining for Doha Manufacturers
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product ...
Top Quality CNC turning stainless steel parts,Customized CNC machining for Doha Manufacturers Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc steel machining parts|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
With our leading technology at the same time as our spirit of innovation,mutual cooperation, benefits and advancement, we will build a prosperous future with each other with your esteemed firm for Top Quality CNC turning stainless steel parts,Customized CNC machining for Doha Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cannes , belarus , Iran , With the development of the society and economy, our company will continue the "loyalty, dedication, efficiency, innovation" spirit of enterprise, and we are going to always adhere to the management idea of "would rather lose gold, do not lose customers heart". We'll serve the domestic and foreign businessmen with sincere dedication, and let us create bright future together with you!
This is a short video of my CNC-converted Grizzly Mill-Drill (Sieg Super X3) being used as a lathe to cut a switch knob for a PDP-7 computer. A 3/8″ 6061-T6 aluminum bar about 3″ long is mounted in a collet in the mill, and is driven past standard lathe tools mounted to the mill table. The spindle is running in reverse direction due to the orientation of the tools. I created a G-Code program by hand to make the two different tapers and cut off the knob at the end. Depth of cut was .010 because heavier cuts caused the rod to deflect too much. Spindle speed is about 800 RPM; cuts were made at 3 inches/minute except for the final cutoff, which is about .3 IPM.
I have received a good number of questions about the videography. I used an HD camcorder (Sony HDR-SR11) which captures in AVCHD format. YouTube will not accept AVCHD video, so I used a program called Free HD Converter from Koyotesoft.com to convert it to MP4 at 1280×720 resolution; which I was able to upload directly to YouTube. Not much work all told, and the results speak for themselves. Of course, good even lighting and using a tripod are key to getting good video.
In this video, I give my opinion to the whole milled vs forged receiver debate. I briefly touch on the strength of AR15 receivers, showing the end results of some tests we undertook using extremely high pressure ammo.
I also show what can happen with squib rounds. Albeit what I show here is usually not the end result, it is interesting to see none the less.
By Anne 2016-3-08 16:27
Cooperate with you every time is very successful, very happy. Hope that we can have more cooperation!
By Jack 2016-2-14 16:32