Reasonable price for CNC turning stainless steel parts,Customized CNC machining for Greece Manufacturers
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product ...
Reasonable price for CNC turning stainless steel parts,Customized CNC machining for Greece Manufacturers Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc steel machining parts|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Attaining consumer satisfaction is our company's purpose without end. We will make wonderful endeavours to produce new and top-quality merchandise, satisfy your exclusive requirements and supply you with pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale services for Reasonable price for CNC turning stainless steel parts,Customized CNC machining for Greece Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Tunisia , Lisbon , British , We are confident that we're able to offer you with opportunities and might be a valuable business partner of you. We look forward to working with you soon. Learn more about the types of goods that we work with or contact us now directly with your inquiries. You are welcome to contact us anytime!
Vinyl LP on Amazon – http://amzn.to/1bZaQzG
Deluxe Box Set – http://bit.ly/1dk4QfJ
Today’s sponsor – http://zoo.mn/1le09vT
USE CODE “UNBOX” FOR SAVINGS
Welcome to my unboxing of Random Access Memories – Deluxe Box Set Edition from Daft Punk (Limited to 2500 units). The full package specifications are listed below.
- The Deluxe Box Set Edition is presented in a cloth-bound box (333mm x 333mm / 13″ x 13″) stamped with the Random Access Memories logo in gold foil on the cover. All individual contents are separated by vellum dividers printed with a circuit pattern texture inspired by the gloves of the Daft Punk Robots.
- A special edition 180 gram double vinyl with gold and silver foil labels. Includes an 8 page saddle stitched booklet containing album artwork, credits and lyric sheets.
- A 56 page cloth-bound, hardcover photo book of images from the RAM recording sessions and film shoots, featuring a foreword by Paul Williams.
- A special edition 10″ collector’s vinyl containing an extended interview with Giorgio Moroder taken from the original session recordings for the song, “Giorgio by Moroder”.
- Two sets of Robot helmet design schematics with individual components separated onto 8 layers of unbounded transparencies. Each set is contained in a clear presentation pouch.
- A pair of full body Robot design schematic posters (304mm x 608mm / 12″ x 24″) printed on heavy weight matte finish poster paper.
- A 70mm motion picture film strip containing 5 sequential frames from the “Lose Yourself to Dance” original production dailies, mounted in a heavy weight matte stock with an open back. Each film strip is one of a kind.
- A pair of gold and silver plated, metal encased, reusable USB drives containing the following*:
AUDIO: High-resolution digital audio files (88.2KHz / 24Bit) of the 13 original tracks on RAM plus the high-resolution audio files of the bonus track, Horizon and Daft Punk’s Get Lucky Remix.
VIDEO: High-definition, Apple Pro Res 422 (1920×1080) video files of: the full length video for “Lose Yourself to Dance”; the original RAM TV campaign spots; the extended Coachella version of the “Get Lucky” promo featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers.
Video to accompany chapter 16 of the “Build Your Own CNC Machine” book.
Equipment that I use to make videos:
Canon EOS Rebel: http://amzn.to/2rJSeh0
Macro Lens: http://amzn.to/2qaSKmK
3D Mouse to rotate/zoom/move the object (Must have for CAD!!!): http://amzn.to/2ruFnSn
The drafting pencil I use on these videos: http://amzn.to/2qioYg2
The cheap oscilloscope that I use (because it’s cheap and will work all of the projects in these tutorials): http://amzn.to/2rSHnBa
A better oscilloscope and the one I would recommend: http://amzn.to/2qizK5M
The brand of multimeter that I use and the one I recommend: http://amzn.to/2qicUez
Want to have your own Patreon campaign? https://patreon.com/invite/wpllxz
Please watch: “35. How to Add Clock to the ADC and Enable the ADC – STM32 ARM Microcontroller – Part 2″
By Sharon 2016-10-25 18:05
This company has a lot of ready-made options to choose and also could custom new program according to our demand, which is very nice to meet our needs.
By Julie 2016-10-11 12:41