Professional China CNC machined parts anodized aluminum CNC parts for Amsterdam Manufacturers
Factory making Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts for Rotterdam Manufacturers Detail: Product Description Item Name aluminum cnc parts Quality Assurance ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification. Machining Equipment Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc. Materials Aluminum Alloy: 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 20...
Professional China CNC machined parts anodized aluminum CNC parts for Amsterdam Manufacturers Detail:
Factory making Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts for Rotterdam Manufacturers Detail:
|Item Name||aluminum cnc parts|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc.
3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.
Stainless Steel Alloy:
303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.
Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.
Other Special Materials:
Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.
We handle many other type of materials. Please contact us if your required material is not listed above.
|Surface Treatment||Blacking,polishing,anodize,chrome plating,zinc plating,nickel plating,tinting|
|Inspection||Hardness tester,Image measuring instrument,Three-dimensional measuring instrument etc.|
|File Formats||Solid Works,Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF,TIF etc.|
1. Our advantages
(1) We are professional precision metal parts manufacturer for over 12 years in shenzhen of China.
(2) Our factory have got through the ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.
(3) We have more than 60 sets all kinds of machines like CNC lathe, CNC milling, stamping machine, drilling machine and grinding machines. But in CNC industry, most manufacture factories only have more than a dozen machines.
(4)higher quality and reasonable price because we have rich-experiece production workers and engineers and strong raw material purchasing team.
(5)professional sale service in time for both before-sale and after-sale by Email, Telephone and face to face.
(6)We always take part in some exhibitions about metal parts industry in the US and Europe (usually in Germany) every year.
2. Our shipments
(1)We can accept a variety of shipment ways like: By express, by air, by sea or other ways.
(2)We can directly send goods to the address which is required by customers. We also can accept to send goods to the freighter company which is appointed by customer.
3. Our sales service
(1)Our professional salesmen will patiently answer all inquiries and questions from customer within 12 hours by email, telephone, face to face and chat tool like trademanager or skype or QQ.
(2)if our salesmen can’t answer or solve customer’s some very professional or important questions right now, they will note well what customer mentioned and tell it to our engineers and manager in time and then reply customers ASAP.
(3)We will advise all feasibility of processing scheme to customers considering to save customers purchasing cost.
4. Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(1)classification as machining process. (CNC milling, CNC turning, Grinding, stamping, die casting, forging, drilling, extrusion profiles and surface treatment. )
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatment ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Whatever questions you have, pls feel free to contact us by email or telephone (you can get it in our website). Of course, very welcome to visit us if you interest.
Product detail pictures:
We persist with the principle of "quality 1st, assistance initially, continual improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for your management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the standard objective. To great our service, we present the products and solutions while using the very good top quality at the reasonable cost for Professional China CNC machined parts anodized aluminum CNC parts for Amsterdam Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Naples, Moldova, Bolivia, Our experience makes us important in our customer eyes. Our quality speaks itself the properties like it do not tangle, shed or breakdown, so that are our customers will always be confident while placing an order.
All you need to know of amp power flow kits is in this explaination.
If you want that free PDF email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply back with a copy for you!
1. Ensure that you have enough wiring for the job. If you’re short on wiring, either order more or locate the amplifier to suit the wiring that you have.
2. Disconnect the positive battery terminal before commencing any work. Be sure that you know what’s behind the spot where you are about to drill to avoid damaging any components.
3. Start with a small pilot hole using a steel drill bit, then drill the hole out to the appropriate size. You’ll need to fit a rubber grommet to avoid damaging the wire with the sharp steel edge of the hole, so drill to fit the size of the grommet.
4. Paint the bare metal surface around the drill hole to avoid getting rust in the hole, and fit the grommet.
5. Position the amp in place and mark out the mounting holes with a pencil or marker. Again, check the underside of all surfaces before drilling, then drill away and secure the amp using mounting screws.
6. Run all your wiring out to the appropriate places and cut to length, always leaving yourself a bit extra. A bit of slack in the cables is better than having them too tight.
Wiring It In
1. Cut the insulation off the end of all the wires and leave enough space to attach connector plugs. Some systems will only require you to use bare wires as a connection. If this is the case, bare the wires back just the right length to suit the depth of the connection sockets.
2. Connect the ground wire to a metal point connected to the car’s chassis or a dedicated grounding point. Ensure the ground wire connection is to bare metal. Remove any painted, rusted or dirty surfaces with a file or sandpaper to ensure a good ground connection.
3. Plug your RCA leads, speaker leads and remote turn-on lead from the amp into the back of the head unit. If your head unit doesn’t have a remote turn-on wire, you’ll need to wire the amp’s remote turn-on wire to either the power wire to your head unit, or another power wire running from your accessories setting on the ignition switch. This needs to be done to avoid having the amp stay switched on when you turn your ignition off, draining your car’s battery flat.
4. Connect the front, rear, and subwoofer speaker wires from the amplifier to the corresponding speakers.
5. Run the power lead from the amp (ensuring that it’s on the opposite side of the car to your RCA cables) through the hole in the firewall and to the battery.
6. Install the inline fuse into the main power wire, crimping all connections and lead ends. The fuse holder may have to be mounted to a solid structure in the engine bay, depending on its size. To protect the car’s electrical system, install the inline fuse as close as possible to the battery.
7. Connect the amp’s main power wire to the positive battery lead and reconnect the positive battery lead to the positive battery terminal.
8. Secure all wiring using cable ties.
9. Test all operation by using the balance, fade, and subwoofer settings on the head unit to make sure each individual speaker is working without static or distortion.
By Diana 2015-10-12 14:03
We are long-term partners, there is no disappointment every time, we hope to maintain this friendship later!
By Sara 2016-2-24 14:25