OEM/ODM Manufacturer CNC Machining parts aluminium die cast parts auto spare parts for Malaysia Manufacturers
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product ...
OEM/ODM Manufacturer CNC Machining parts aluminium die cast parts auto spare parts for Malaysia Manufacturers Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||aluminum cnc spare parts|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
With our outstanding management, robust technical capability and strict top quality regulate system, we carry on to supply our shoppers with reputable top quality, reasonable charges and excellent companies. We purpose at becoming amongst your most reliable partners and earning your fulfillment for OEM/ODM Manufacturer CNC Machining parts aluminium die cast parts auto spare parts for Malaysia Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Israel, Iran, Morocco, We take measure at any expense to achieve essentially the most up-to-date equipment and approaches. The packing of nominated brand is our a further distinguishing feature. The things to assure years of trouble-free service has attracted a great deal customers. The solutions are obtainable in improved designs and richer assortment, they're created scientifically of purely raw supplies. It readily available in a variety of designs and specs for your selection. The most recent kinds are a great deal better than the preceding one particular and they are quite popular with lots of prospects.
Learn about plasma applications from nuclear fusion powering the sun, to making integrated circuits, to generating electricity.
Take this course free on edX: https://www.edx.org/course/plasma-physics-applications-epflx-plasmaapplicationx#!
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This physics course, taught by world-renowned experts in the field, will provide you with an overview of applications in plasma physics. From the study of far distant astrophysical objects over diverse applications in industry, to the ultimate goal of sustainable electricity generation from nuclear fusion.
In the first part of this course, you will learn how nuclear fusion powers our Sun and the stars in the Universe. You will explore the cyclic variation of the Sun’s activity, how plasma flows can generate large-scale magnetic fields, and how these fields can reconnect to release large amounts of energy, manifested for instance by violent eruptions on the Sun.
The second part of this course discusses the key role plasma applications play today in industry and medicine. After a brief survey of the field, you will study in detail how plasmas are generated and sustained in strong electric fields and how this knowledge can be used to avoid undesired occurrence of plasmas in the form of electrical arcs. You will then, in detail, study the transition region between plasma and material surface, called the sheath, and you will learn why its properties are indispensable for the manufacturing of today’s integrated circuits.
Finally, in the third and most extensive part of this course, you will familiarize yourself with the different approaches to fusion energy, the current status, and the necessary steps from present-day experimental devices towards a fusion reactor providing electricity to the grid.
After deriving the general conditions for net energy gain from fusion, we will focus on magnetic confinement fusion. You will learn about the key ingredients of a magnetic fusion reactor, how to confine, heat, and control fusion plasmas at temperatures of 100 million degrees Kelvin, explore the relevant transport mechanisms, and explore the challenges of plasma wall interactions and structural materials.
To enjoy this course on plasma applications, it is recommended to first familiarize yourself with the plasma physics basics taught in Plasma Physics: Introduction.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Different applications of plasmas
- Understanding of the fusion energy challenge, and acquisition of the basis for developing an overall vision of the different R&D elements
- Understanding of the main plasma societal applications and relevant tools
- Vision and appreciation of the importance of plasmas in space and astrophysics
- By solving problems in course content, you will acquire some basic knowledge of MATLAB programming
Indian Clubs | ZURKHANEH in SHIRAZ | Part 3 | Stretching
This is the third video from my Zurkhaneh Tour 2014 organised by http://www.irantourcenter.com/tours/50/iran-zurkhaneh-tour/default.aspx
This video is features many variations of STRETCHING exercises. The whole Stretching session lasts 19 minutes. It is shown uncut.
Read the blog:- http://www.indianclubs.com.au/2376/zurkhaneh-tour-2014-parts-2-3-4
Paul Taras Wolkowinski
By Gary 2016-9-12 12:27
The company leader recept us warmly, through a meticulous and thorough discussion, we signed a purchase order. Hope to cooperate smoothly
By Margaret 2016-11-08 16:07