OEM manufacturer standard extruded profiles to Florida Factory
Factory making Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts for Rotterdam Manufacturers Detail: Product Description Item Name cnc machining parts Quality Assurance ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification. Machining Equipment Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc. Materials Aluminum Alloy: 5052 /6061/ 6...
OEM manufacturer standard extruded profiles to Florida Factory Detail:
Factory making Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts for Rotterdam Manufacturers Detail:
|Item Name||cnc machining parts|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc.
3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.
Stainless Steel Alloy:
303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.
Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.
Other Special Materials:
Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.
We handle many other type of materials. Please contact us if your required material is not listed above.
|Surface Treatment||Blacking,polishing,anodize,chrome plating,zinc plating,nickel plating,tinting|
|Inspection||Hardness tester,Image measuring instrument,Three-dimensional measuring instrument etc.|
|File Formats||Solid Works,Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF,TIF etc.|
1. Our advantages
(1) We are professional precision metal parts manufacturer for over 12 years in shenzhen of China.
(2) Our factory have got through the ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.
(3) We have more than 60 sets all kinds of machines like CNC lathe, CNC milling, stamping machine, drilling machine and grinding machines. But in CNC industry, most manufacture factories only have more than a dozen machines.
(4)higher quality and reasonable price because we have rich-experiece production workers and engineers and strong raw material purchasing team.
(5)professional sale service in time for both before-sale and after-sale by Email, Telephone and face to face.
(6)We always take part in some exhibitions about metal parts industry in the US and Europe (usually in Germany) every year.
2. Our shipments
(1)We can accept a variety of shipment ways like: By express, by air, by sea or other ways.
(2)We can directly send goods to the address which is required by customers. We also can accept to send goods to the freighter company which is appointed by customer.
3. Our sales service
(1)Our professional salesmen will patiently answer all inquiries and questions from customer within 12 hours by email, telephone, face to face and chat tool like trademanager or skype or QQ.
(2)if our salesmen can’t answer or solve customer’s some very professional or important questions right now, they will note well what customer mentioned and tell it to our engineers and manager in time and then reply customers ASAP.
(3)We will advise all feasibility of processing scheme to customers considering to save customers purchasing cost.
4. Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(1)classification as machining process. (CNC milling, CNC turning, Grinding, stamping, die casting, forging, drilling, extrusion profiles and surface treatment. )
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatment ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Whatever questions you have, pls feel free to contact us by email or telephone (you can get it in our website). Of course, very welcome to visit us if you interest.
Product detail pictures:
We insist within the theory of development of 'High top quality, Performance, Sincerity and Down-to-earth working approach' to provide you with exceptional provider of processing for OEM manufacturer standard extruded profiles to Florida Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Philippines, Peru, Algeria, Our main objectives are to supply our customers worldwide with good quality, competitive price, satisfied delivery and excellent services. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. We welcome you to visit our showroom and office. We have been looking forward to establish business relation with you.
Demonstration of GT27-FX CNC Lathe with Full C axis on main spindle, programmable vertical cut off with indexing subspindle, secondary tooling station and parts eject on sub spindle with parts conveyor.
See our products at www.dynamiccnc.com
Model: Gasonics L3500 Asher semiconductor process equipment
Category: Plasma Asher Plasma Descum
Original Equipment Manufacturer: Gasonics
Condition and Warranty: We sell it at one of the following conditions and warranty.
AS IS Where IS, No Warranty, No Refund.
Complete, working, fully tested condition, We can use video, skype,wechat or on-site inspection to certify the condition. No Warranty after shipping, No Refund.
Refurbished condition with 9 months non-consumable parts warranty and installation
Refurbished and Upgraded condition with 12 months non-consumable parts warranty and installation.
Wafer Size: 8 inch configuration.
Process Gasses: O2 and N2
Valid Time: Subject to prior sale without notice.
AS IS Where IS: Ready to go.The System is crated
Complete, working, fully tested condition: 6 weeks.
Refurbished condition with 9 months non-consumable parts warranty and installation: 12 weeks
Refurbished and Upgraded condition with 12 months non-consumable parts warranty and installation: : 12 weeks
Gasonics L3500 plasma Asher semiconductor equipment General Description for reference only
The Gasonics L3500 plasma system is designed for ashing and cleaning semiconductor wafers. Gasonics L3500 does this by creating monatomic oxygen, the active specie, which chemically reacts with the photoresist on the surface of the wafer.
The Gasonics L3500 system is composed of two main components:
(1)The process sub-system The process sub-system includes the controller, the microwave generator, the gas flow control, the cassette platform, and the robot assembly.
(2)he vacuum pump The vacuum pump is normally located in an adjacent equipment room separate from the main system. The pump should be kept running continuously.
Gasonics L3510 Sequence of Steps in Plasma Ashing
The following is a typical process sequence in the Run (automatic) mode:
· The robot arm takes a wafer from the cassette and places it on the quartz pins in the plasma chamber.
· The door closes to seal the chamber, the vacuum valve opens, and the chamber is pumped down to a preset pressure.
· The quartz pins can lower the wafer onto the platen for heating, or raise it above the platen. In addition, the wafer can be heated by a variable-intensity
halogen lamp located above the process chamber.
· Process gases are introduced into the evacuated chamber while operating pressure is achieved and maintained by a closed-loop pressure control system.
· The wafer can be heated by the platen during processing. If additional wafer heating is required, the heat lamp can be turned on for a programmable time.
· Microwave power turns on and ignites a plasma in the plasma reactor chamber. This ignition is aided by a UV lamp in the plasma generation cavity.
· The plasma generates atomic oxygen molecules, which flow from the plasma reactor chamber to the process chamber, then across the surface of the wafer,
where they react with the photoresist molecules. Processing is ended by turning off the microwave power and the gas flows. This can be triggered either by an end of process (EOP) sensor or when a pre-programmed amount of time has passed.
· If low-particulate processing is desired, the system purges slowly to 10 Torr, then purges quickly to atmospheric pressure before the door opens.
· When processing is complete, the quartz pins raise the ashed wafer, allowing the robot arm to retrieve it and return it to the cassette.
· If a cooling time has been requested, the wafer is placed on the cooling station.
· While the wafer is cooling, the robot arm takes the next wafer and moves it to the process chamber, repeating the cycle. When the first wafer has cooled, it is returned to its original cassette slot.
By Claire 2016-6-18 15:41
Products and services are very good, our leader is very satisfied with this procurement, it is better than we expected,
By Catherine 2016-7-13 16:09