New Delivery for for Amman Manufacturers
New Delivery for for Amman Manufacturers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
We will make just about every exertion for being excellent and perfect, and speed up our actions for standing during the rank of worldwide top-grade and high-tech enterprises for New Delivery for for Amman Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Portland , Provence , Madras , We've gained a lot of recognition among customers spread all across the world. They trust us and always give repetitive orders. Furthermore, mentioned below are some of the major factors that have played significant role in our tremendous growth in this domain.
International Journal of Microwave Engineering (JMICRO)
ISSN : 2455 – 7870
Call for papers
International Journal of Microwave Engineering (JMICRO) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal which invites high quality manuscripts that focuses on Engineering and theory associated with microwave / millimeter-wave technology, guided wave structures, electromagnetic theory and implementation. Authors are invited to submit original research works that stimulate the development of latest technology in industry and academia. Good quality review papers and short communications are also acceptable.
Research areas suitable for publication include, but are not limited to the following fields:
• Passive components (filters, couplers, transitions, etc)
• Microwave and millimetre wave systems
• THz components and technologies
• Microwave device modelling
• RF MEMs and micro-systems
• Radar, SAR and microwave engineering
• Hybrid and monolithic active components (amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, etc)
• Wideband and multiband antennas
• Smart antennas
• Digital beam forming
• Antenna modelling and measurements
• Phased array
• Channel modelling and propagation
• Cognitive and adaptive radio
• Transmitter components
• Receiver components
• MIMO components
• Optical/Fiber techniques
• Wireless and cellular architectures, circuits and components
• Novel waveguides and new phenomenon in waveguides
• Signal generation and modulation circuits
• Methods of maintaining signal integrity
• Optical/Fiber techniques
• 2D/3D printed RF and microwave components
• RF Nantechnology: Carbon, semiconductors and other novel material based nanotechnology, nanodevices, metamaterials and nanoscale RF components
• Ferroelectric, ferrite and acoustic wave components
• Micro-machined transmission lines and waveguides
• Microwave photonics
• RFID technologies: HF/UHF/RF passive and active RFID tags and readers, printed RFID’s
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
• Submission Deadline : July 08, 2017
• Notification : August 08, 2017
• Final Manuscript Due : August 20, 2017
• Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://airccse.com/jmicro/index.html
What big bets are companies making in the digital transformation of their business models and organizational structures?
On the agenda:
- Defining digital transformation
- Making the right investment decisions
- Designing a digital culture
-Marc R. Benioff, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Salesforce, USA.
-Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Alcoa, USA.
-Jean-Pascal Tricoire, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Schneider Electric, France.
-Bernard J. Tyson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Kaiser Permanente, USA.
-Meg Whitman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, USA.
Moderated by Rich Lesser, Global Chief Executive Officer and President, Boston Consulting Group, USA.
By Diana 2015-10-12 14:03
Perfect services, quality products and competitive prices, we have work many times, every time is delighted, wish continue to maintain!
By Jessie 2015-10-13 13:50