Manufacturing Companies for CNC Milling Operation Ppt - Precision CNC Machining Over 10 years experience – BEST PRECISION
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name cnc m...
Manufacturing Companies for CNC Milling Operation Ppt - Precision CNC Machining Over 10 years experience – BEST PRECISION Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc machining car parts|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
(1)We can accept a variety of shipment ways like: By express, by air, by sea or other ways.
(2)We can directly send goods to the address which is required by customers. We also can accept to send goods to the freighter company which is appointed by customer.
Our sales service
(1)Our professional salesmen will patiently answer all inquiries and questions from customer within 12 hours by email, telephone, face to face and chat tool like trademanager or skype or QQ.
(2)if our salesmen can’t answer or solve customer’s some very professional or important questions right now, they will note well what customer mentioned and tell it to our engineers and manager in time and then reply customers ASAP.
(3)We will advise all feasibility of processing scheme to customers considering to save customers purchasing cost.
(1) Precision metal parts manufacturer for over 12 years in shenzhen of china.
(2) ISO9001:2008 and ISO/TS16949:2009 and GMC of TUV
(3) CNC lathe, CNC milling, stamping machine, drilling machine and grinding machines
(4) Higher quality and reasonable price.
(5) Professional sale service in time for both before-sale and after-sale.
(6)Taking part in some exhibitions about metal parts industry in the US and Europe (usually in Germany) every year.
Q: Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress.
Q: How can you ensure the quality?
A: We have QC department to control the quality from the begining of production until goods finish.
Q: If you make poor quality goods,will you refund our fund?
A: As a matter of fact, we wont take a chance to do poor quality products. Meanwhile, we manufacture goods quality products until your satisfaction.
Q:What if we do not have drawing?
A: Sample is also ok, but it will take a long time
Whatever questions you have, pls feel free to contact us.
We will try our best to serve you. Sincerely welcome to Inquiry.
Better communication. Better business. Better life.
Product detail pictures:
Being supported by an advanced and expert IT crew, we could give technical support on pre-sales & after-sales assistance for Manufacturing Companies for CNC Milling Operation Ppt - Precision CNC Machining Over 10 years experience – BEST PRECISION, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Moscow, Ireland, Uzbekistan, Why we can do these? Because: A, We have been honest and reliable. Our solutions have high quality, attractive price, sufficient supply capacity and perfect service. B, Our geographical position has a big advantage . C, Various types: Welcome your inquiry, It will probably be highly appreciated.
LIVE ONSITE & ONLINE AUCTION!
High Precision CNC Machining Facility
Tuesday, May 16 at 10:30 A.M. EDT
150 Armstrong Avenue, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada, L7G 5G8
Inspection: Monday, May 15 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
For further information on this auction visit:
Immaculate Offering of High Precision CNC Machining Equipment Featuring: H.H ROBERTS (05/2011) TW40MCV, CNC 4 axis vertical machining center; H.H ROBERTS (02/2002) CNC flatbed lathe; BOEHRINGER (1998) VDF DUS 560, CNC flatbed lathe; H.H ROBERTS (2004) CNC bed type vertical milling machine; DARBERT (2000) vertical milling machine with power feed; H.H ROBERTS vertical milling machine with power feeds; ICOCA 26” x 80” precision tool room 15HP lathe; MICROCUT 24” x 80” precision tool room lathe; ER-MAIR vertical band saw; GREAT OFFERING OF high precision carbide tooling, high end tool steel and raw materials, precision inspection equipment, machine tool accessories, ROUSSEAU 12 drawer tool cabinets, 30 ton shop press, CAT 40 tool holders, air compressor, jib cranes, factory support equipment & MORE!
This video features:
BOEHRINGER VDF (1998) DUS 560 CNC lathe with SINUMERIK 805 CNC control, 24” swing over bed, 14” swing over slide, 60” distance between centers, 2.4” spindle bore, speeds to 2500 RPM, 20 HP, twin 4 station indexing turrets, DIN 8 spindle nose, travel X-13”, SIEMENS SIMODRIVE 611 low voltage converter system, coolant, multiple chucks, s/n: 1022-3900-03
What is CONCENTRATOR? What does CONCENTRATOR mean? CONCENTRATOR meaning – CONCENTRATOR pronunciation – CONCENTRATOR definition &- CONCENTRATOR explanation – How to pronounce CONCENTRATOR?
Source: Wikipedia.org article, adapted under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ license.
In the evolution of modern telecommunications systems there was a requirement to connect large numbers of low-speed access devices with large telephone company ‘central office’ switches over common paths. During the first generations of digital networks, analog signals were digitized on line cards attached to the telephone exchange switches. In an effort to reduce local loop costs, it was decided to push this conversion closer to the customer premises by deploying small conversion devices in customer neighborhoods. These devices would combine multiple digital signals on a single link to a larger telephone switch, which would provide service to the customer. These devices were initially called remote concentrators or simply remotes.
In fibre-optic distribution systems which offer triple-play services (voice, television, internet) the digitization has arrived at the customer premises and signals are digitized at the source and combined using customer edge routers. This traffic enters the distribution network at an Optical Network Termination and is carried to the central office using Wavelength division multiplexing and Passive optical networking.
In telecommunication, the term concentrator has the following meanings:
1. In data transmission, a functional unit that permits a common path to handle more data sources than there are channels currently available within the path. A concentrator usually provides communication capability between many low-speed, usually asynchronous channels and one or more high-speed, usually synchronous channels. Usually different speeds, codes, and protocols can be accommodated on the low-speed side. The low-speed channels usually operate in contention and require buffering.
2. A device that connects a number of links with only one destination, the main function of this device is to make a kind of load balancing between two or more servers connected together, data distribution is done according to the server processing rate.
3. A patch panel or other component in the cable plant where cable runs converge.
4. ISP used concentrators to enable modem dialing; this kind of concentrator is sometimes called a modem concentrator or a remote access concentrator. The term “access concentrator” is also used to describe similar provider edge equipment used in computer networks that doesn’t rely on modems anymore, e.g. FTTH.
By Caroline 2015-11-26 14:48
The accounts manager made a detailed introduction about the product, so that we have a comprehensive understanding of the product, and ultimately we decided to cooperate.
By Barbara 2016-10-17 12:04