Hot sale Factory Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts to Lithuania Manufacturer
Product Description Item Name machining Quality Assurance ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification. Machining Equipment Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc. Materials Aluminum Alloy: 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc. Brass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc. Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / ...
Hot sale Factory Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts to Lithuania Manufacturer Detail:
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc.
3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.
Stainless Steel Alloy:
303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.
Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.
Other Special Materials:
Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.
We handle many other type of materials. Please contact us if your required material is not listed above.
|Surface Treatment||Blacking,polishing,anodize,chrome plating,zinc plating,nickel plating,tinting|
|Inspection||Hardness tester,Image measuring instrument,Three-dimensional measuring instrument etc.|
|File Formats||Solid Works,Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF,TIF etc.|
1. Our advantages
(1) We are professional precision metal parts manufacturer for over 12 years in shenzhen of China.
(2) Our factory have got through the ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.
(3) We have more than 60 sets all kinds of machines like CNC lathe, CNC milling, stamping machine, drilling machine and grinding machines. But in CNC industry, most manufacture factories only have more than a dozen machines.
(4)higher quality and reasonable price because we have rich-experiece production workers and engineers and strong raw material purchasing team.
(5)professional sale service in time for both before-sale and after-sale by Email, Telephone and face to face.
(6)We always take part in some exhibitions about metal parts industry in the US and Europe (usually in Germany) every year.
2. Our shipments
(1)We can accept a variety of shipment ways like: By express, by air, by sea or other ways.
(2)We can directly send goods to the address which is required by customers. We also can accept to send goods to the freighter company which is appointed by customer.
3. Our sales service
(1)Our professional salesmen will patiently answer all inquiries and questions from customer within 12 hours by email, telephone, face to face and chat tool like trademanager or skype or QQ.
(2)if our salesmen can’t answer or solve customer’s some very professional or important questions right now, they will note well what customer mentioned and tell it to our engineers and manager in time and then reply customers ASAP.
(3)We will advise all feasibility of processing scheme to customers considering to save customers purchasing cost.
4. Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(1)classification as machining process. (CNC milling, CNC turning, Grinding, stamping, die casting, forging, drilling, extrusion profiles and surface treatment. )
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatment ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Whatever questions you have, pls feel free to contact us by email or telephone (you can get it in our website). Of course, very welcome to visit us if you interest.
Product detail pictures:
Our pursuit and enterprise aim would be to "Always fulfill our buyer requirements". We carry on to acquire and layout excellent quality items for the two our old and new clients and realize a win-win prospect for our shoppers in addition as us for Hot sale Factory Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts to Lithuania Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Tunisia , Mongolia , Jordan , We have a dedicated and aggressive sales team, and many branches, catering to our customers. We've been looking for long-term business partnerships, and ensure our suppliers that they will certainly benefit in both short and long run.
Get a Body That’s Ready for Summer:
What’s up everybody,
It’s Jonny with Insane Home Fat Loss and today I want to cover static and dynamic stretching. A lot of you guys out there skip the stretching and go right for the workout thinking that stretching isn’t important or that it looks silly. Well listen up for this super short video while I go over all the aspects of stretching and what you need to know to get the body of your dreams faster than you ever imagined!
Today I’m going to go over what both static and dynamic stretching, how they can help you and when you should do them. Let’s get started!
0:12 Why stretch at all?
- There are 2 times that you can stretch: Before working out and after working out.
- Stretching is very important for an health and fitness regimen. There are 3 components to any general fitness program:
1) Cardiovascular Training
2) Strength / Resistance Training
3) Stretch Training
Stretching plays a very important role in both warming up the muscles to prepare them for training as well as to cool down your muscles after you’re done training to prevent injury.
The Two Types of Stretching
1:13 First, there’s dynamic stretching.
- This is an active movement that typically involves a couple different body parts and is done repetitively. (ex: walking knee holds, arm circles, etc…)
1:38 Then there’s static stretching.
- This is the old school stretching that we’re all used to and probably learned in Phys Ed back in school. (ex: arm cross overs, hamstring stretches, etc…)
- With this type of stretching there should be a slight discomfort while you stretch the muscle but you should not be experiencing any actual pain.
2:03 The benefit of dynamic stretching:
- It actively warms up the body by performing a dynamic movement and prevent injury which you can get by doing static stretching when your muscles are cold.
2:19 The Downfalls of static stretching:
- Not only can you injury yourself by static stretching cold muscles, it has also been said that you may be lowering your strength potential by static stretching before you workout.
Either types of stretching is good and I recommend that you do both if you can. Dp your dynamic stretching prior to working out and your static stretching after working out. Even with the small possibility of you straining a cold muscle with static stretching, for the most part, stretching is going to do nothing but benefit you.
2:54 Another thing is that stretching will help you to grow your muscles.
- With any type of workout you’re tearing down your muscles in order for them to go and repair themselves and grow. The same goes for stretching, you’re pulling on those muscle fibers and when they recover and heal you’ll be increasing the size of them.
So stretching is a great supplement to any strength or cardio training that you may be doing. No matter what activity you choose to do, whether in the gym, at home or on the field you should be stretching.
I hope you enjoyed today’s topic and find it useful to know about the different types of stretching and why you should do them
For more workouts, diet and nutrition advice, as well as awesome tips and tricks like you saw here today… come back and see us again and click on any of the links you see here. Don’t forget to leave your comments below to let me know what you thought about this workout and what you’d like to see more of and keep those progress pics coming in – Y’all are doing some great work out there!
See y’all next time, Peace!
And, would you like to know more ways to get fit WITHOUT a gym? Check this out:
Thanks y’all for watching, I know how tough it is to lose that extra weight and feel good about yourself… I was was right where you are not too long ago. But stick with it, once you have your diet and workout routine down it’s just a matter of time before you’re right where you want to be. It took me a while to figure it out but once I started doing it the right way, the fat just melted off.
Here’s how I did it – It’s EASY:
Remember to Share the video with your friends on Facebook!
By Ray 2015-10-15 14:15
This manufacturer can keep improving and perfecting products and service, it is in line with the rules of market competition, a competitive company.
By Diego 2016-9-28 13:17