Hot New Products good quality CNC machining supplier to Australia Factories
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name ...
Hot New Products good quality CNC machining supplier to Australia Factories Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc machining|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
we can offer high quality products, competitive price and best customer service. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we give you a smile to take away" for Hot New Products good quality CNC machining supplier to Australia Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sao Paulo , Kenya , Ottawa , We set a strict quality control system. We've return and exchange policy, and you can exchange within 7 days after receive the wigs if it is in new station and we service repairing free for our goods. Be sure to feel free to contact us for further information if you have any questions. We have been glad to work for every client.
A video overview of the essential skills involved using a milling machine to work metal. Part 2 of 4. For more about the open source machine tools project, please go to http://www.opensourcemachinetools.com
This short clip shows my lathe making a handwheel to put on the back of a stepper motor. This conversion is UGLY as it was done on a whim from parts I had laying around. The motor mounts are based on the plans on the JFettig Machines website and bolt right on. I didn’t have any proper flex couplings so I homebrewed a couple with a hacksaw. They aren’t pretty but they work pretty well!
The motors are 125oz unipolar driven by a HobbyCNC Pro board left over from a router project. The controller is Mach 2 running on an old Dell laptop and the G-code for this was written by hand.
Despite being kind of a hack job, the results are surprisingly good. There is a ton of backlash in both X and Z which would cause trouble if trying to hit the numbers with any real precision. I’m so happy with the results that I am probably going to go back and make a bearing block for the X screw and am thinking about a ball screw for the Z axis. I’d like to add a spindle encoder so I can do threading and that needs good speed on the Z axis.
The cutting tool used here was a CCGT insert for aluminum running at 5 IPM and a .010″ DOC and ~1000 RPM. The finish pass was .005″ at 1IPM. The video doesn’t show it real well but this setup gave a wonderful near-mirror finish, better than I’ve ever gotten on this lathe.
By Stephanie 2016-10-19 13:09
The company has rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services, hope you keep improving and perfecting your products and service, wish you better!
By Caroline 2015-11-26 14:48