Factory wholesale China CNC machining Manufacturer in Shenzhen Export to Angola
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name ...
Factory wholesale China CNC machining Manufacturer in Shenzhen Export to Angola Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc machining|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Our solutions are commonly regarded and trusted by users and can fulfill continuously developing financial and social demands for Factory wholesale China CNC machining Manufacturer in Shenzhen Export to Angola, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ireland , Muscat , USA , With high quality, reasonable price, on-time delivery and customized & personalised services to help customers achieve their goals successfully, our company has got praise in both domestic and foreign markets. Buyers are welcome to contact us.
In this video, we added a Z-axis spring and bushing that lets us use the project as a pen plotter with a pen “lift” and a pressure spring that will accommodate any variations in paper thickness, unevenness, etc! We also look at the *awesome* ChiliPeppr interface which is a incredible – a huge step above the Universal G-Code Sender we used in Parts 1 and 2!
In Part 1, we set up the Arduino & GRBL shield. Now, let’s use inexpensive linear motion hardware (links below!) to assemble the bearings, rods and steppers into a functional CNC machine!
In Part 2, we look at the CAD model of the machine, discuss basic design philosophy, test it’s accuracy (amazing results!), then do the final GRBL set up so that we can export CAM G-Code to use on the machine!
Links & Resources:
Part 1: Setting up GRBL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ioct…
Part 2: Machine is complete! https://youtu.be/WKmzlMvxC7I and
Products used in the video:
(These are the best prices I have found online!)
Linear Bearing Slider: http://ebay.to/1BugvYh
8MM Linear Rail: http://ebay.to/14rPWXB
Timing Pulley: http://ebay.to/1I25PEN
Timing Belt: http://ebay.to/1xNxthz
Just found a Grbl alternative!: http://amzn.to/1C4KZxt
SMW Aluminum Brackets: http://bit.ly/1U1VhMz
Arduino Uno: http://amzn.to/1E0gxVU
GRBL Shield: http://bit.ly/1vJbWY9
24V Power Supply: http://amzn.to/1BlwmF4
My Favorite Multi-Meter (only $13.99!): http://amzn.to/1qppo2C or http://amzn.to/1siEp1C
Machining AR-15 Lower Receiver: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svtIp…
DIY Arduino CNC machine with GRBL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKmzl…
Subscribe For More – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…
Follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/nyccnc
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nyccnc
Music copyrighted by John Saunders
The latest update on the LeBlond Metal Lathe restoration for my home machines shop. After cleaning and painting, we will reassemble the quick change gear box and reinstall it on the lathe, as well as put the rods back on and the levers on the headstock. It is really starting to look like a lathe again!
Support VintageMachinery.org on Patreon:
Please Visit: http://www.vintagemachinery.org
By Janet 2015-10-31 13:33
It is a very good, very rare business partners, looking forward to the next more perfect cooperation!
By Tony 2016-3-18 17:26