Factory Supply cnc brass lathe turning machine mechanical parts for Denver Importers
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name...
Factory Supply cnc brass lathe turning machine mechanical parts for Denver Importers Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||mechanical parts|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Our personnel are always in the spirit of "continuous improvement and excellence", and along with the exceptional top quality items, favorable value and excellent after-sales companies, we try to acquire each and every customer's trust for Factory Supply cnc brass lathe turning machine mechanical parts for Denver Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Macedonia, Buenos Aires, Philippines, To make every client satisfied with us and achieve win-win success, we are going to continue to try our best to serve and satisfy you! Sincerely looking forward to cooperating with more overseas customers based on mutual benefits and great future business. Thank you.
Folks loved the first DIY CNC Machine (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKmzlMvxC7I) – now let’s build one bigger and better!
Industry grade linear rails combined with a ground ball screw and a TinyG controlled should give us a more rigid and precise machine!
We’re going to use two pneumatic cylinders and a pneumatic engraving pen to see if we can use this machine to offload some of our engraving requirements from our Tormach PCNC 1100!
Parts and information for this build:
Y-axis Kit: http://ebay.to/1JG5mWj
Ballscrew Kit: http://ebay.to/1Ezq1bl
Linear Rail Kit: http://bit.ly/1Hcz84G
Another option for linear rails: http://ebay.to/1zXOOsX
Pneumatic Engraving Pen: http://ebay.to/1NiipkP
Pneumatic Solenoid: http://ebay.to/1KGYp7O
Pneumatic Cylinder: http://ebay.to/1zXPYo1
Nema 23 Stepper: http://ebay.to/1KGZ1dE
2-4-6 Blocks: http://amzn.to/11EBDwt
If you enjoy this NYC CNC video please hit the like button and share with a friend, it really goes a long way!
Turning & Threading on the Tormach CNC Lathe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSy0RoFyGM
DIY Arduino CNC machine with GRBL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKmzlMvxC7I
Subscribe For More – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=saunixcomp
Follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/nyccnc
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nyccnc
Music copyrighted by John Saunders
Originally published in 2011
Plan: Lowest possible cost easy-build self balancing segway / robot / skateboard base unit.
Build sequence is on Instructables.com:
June 2014: We are entering the Hackaday Competition with the “Medicycle – Urban Responder” machine, a unicycle. If you would like to follow us, and we would very much like you to, here is the link:
Why? : I took my self-balancing skateboard to a recent Maker Faire and was inundated by people of all ages wanting a ride and teenagers wanting guidance on how to build one. The machine I built was very expensive and not easy to construct as had evolved over a coupe of years. The plan this time around is to see how simple and low cost I can make this tech, so much less daunting challenge, but still capable of carrying an adult. Using KISS (keep it simple stupid) design ethos!
- Arduino microcontroller powered by its own 9V battery
- Electric scooter motors from ebay
- Commercial motor controller (no point skimping on this)
- Cheapest possible Sparkfun IMU module
- Electric scooter wheels with axles and sprockets already sorted out for you.
- Wheels small enough to go underneath deck rather than sticking out of the sides.
- NO welding required just bolts together.
- Fit your own skateboard deck or robot body.
- Use whatever batteries you have or can afford.
- Simple hand controller with motor cutout, steer-left, steer-right and balance-point-fine-tune switches.
- If space the wheels further apart can use to make a small segway style machine.
- Has second gyro in IMU to resist sudden spins if one wheel hits small obstruction (easier, cheaper, more abuse resistant than wheel encoders).
- Approx £300 GBP in parts but £ is weak at present, woud be much less in the US.
This would be a great school technology project so the idea is that it could be built by a teenager interested in electronics, with some practical help. This one took one (very long) day to build and will carry my weight (same motors as in my original self-balancing skateboard).
By Steven 2016-6-26 15:38
Production management mechanism is completed, quality is guaranteed, high credibility and service let the cooperation is easy, perfect!
By Raymond 2015-10-12 13:45