Factory supplied CNC Milling Jobs New Zealand - China Precision CNC Turning Part – BEST PRECISION
Factory making Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts for Rotterdam Manufacturers Detail: Product Description Item Name machining Quality Assurance ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification. Machining Equipment Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc. Materials Aluminum Alloy: 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017...
Factory supplied CNC Milling Jobs New Zealand - China Precision CNC Turning Part – BEST PRECISION Detail:
Factory making Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts for Rotterdam Manufacturers Detail:
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc.
3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.
Stainless Steel Alloy:
303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.
Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.
Other Special Materials:
Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.
We handle many other type of materials. Please contact us if your required material is not listed above.
|Surface Treatment||Blacking,polishing,anodize,chrome plating,zinc plating,nickel plating,tinting|
|Inspection||Hardness tester,Image measuring instrument,Three-dimensional measuring instrument etc.|
|File Formats||Solid Works,Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF,TIF etc.|
1. Our advantages
(1) We are professional precision metal parts manufacturer for over 12 years in shenzhen of China.
(2) Our factory have got through the ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.
(3) We have more than 60 sets all kinds of machines like CNC lathe, CNC milling, stamping machine, drilling machine and grinding machines. But in CNC industry, most manufacture factories only have more than a dozen machines.
(4)higher quality and reasonable price because we have rich-experiece production workers and engineers and strong raw material purchasing team.
(5)professional sale service in time for both before-sale and after-sale by Email, Telephone and face to face.
(6)We always take part in some exhibitions about metal parts industry in the US and Europe (usually in Germany) every year.
2. Our shipments
(1)We can accept a variety of shipment ways like: By express, by air, by sea or other ways.
(2)We can directly send goods to the address which is required by customers. We also can accept to send goods to the freighter company which is appointed by customer.
3. Our sales service
(1)Our professional salesmen will patiently answer all inquiries and questions from customer within 12 hours by email, telephone, face to face and chat tool like trademanager or skype or QQ.
(2)if our salesmen can’t answer or solve customer’s some very professional or important questions right now, they will note well what customer mentioned and tell it to our engineers and manager in time and then reply customers ASAP.
(3)We will advise all feasibility of processing scheme to customers considering to save customers purchasing cost.
4. Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(1)classification as machining process. (CNC milling, CNC turning, Grinding, stamping, die casting, forging, drilling, extrusion profiles and surface treatment. )
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatment ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Whatever questions you have, pls feel free to contact us by email or telephone (you can get it in our website). Of course, very welcome to visit us if you interest.
Product detail pictures:
We intention to see quality disfigurement within the creation and supply the ideal support to domestic and overseas buyers wholeheartedly for Factory supplied CNC Milling Jobs New Zealand - China Precision CNC Turning Part – BEST PRECISION, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Malta, Georgia, Sweden, All our solutions are exported to clients in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, the USA, Canada, Iran, Iraq, the Middle East and Africa. Our solutions are well welcomed by our customers for the high quality, competitive prices and the most favorable styles. We hope to establish business relationship with all customers and bring more beautifu colors for the life.
We are Shanghai Huawei Welding & Cutting Machine Co., Ltd. Which is leading manufacture to produce the plasma and flame cutting machine at China. We also produce welding carriage and beveling machine. Please kindly check our web www.huawei.sh.cn to see more detail.
Much attention has been paid to 3D Printing lately, with new companies developing cheaper and more efficient consumer models that have wowed the tech community. They herald 3D Printing as a revolutionary and disruptive technology, but how will these printers truly affect our society? Beyond an initial novelty, 3D Printing could have a game-changing impact on consumer culture, copyright and patent law, and even the very concept of scarcity on which our economy is based. From at-home repairs to new businesses, from medical to ecological developments, 3D Printing has an undeniably wide range of possibilities which could profoundly change our world.
This video includes copyright material from http://www.explainingthefuture.com You can learn more about 3D printing on the ExplainingTheFuture channel at http://www.youtube.com/explainingthefuture
Sam Cervantes, CEO of Solidoodle http://www.solidoodle.com/
Carine Carmy, Shapeways http://www.shapeways.com/
Michael Weinberg, Public Knowledge http://www.publicknowledge.org/
Joseph Flaherty, WIRED.com http://www.wired.com/
3D Printing Footage Sources:
1) Mashable – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CTPu3zR9HM
2) Mitchell Leben, BusyBotz 3D Printing http://www.youtube.com/user/BusyBotz http://www.busybotz.com
3) BromptonWorld – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmxjLpu2BvY
4) stratasysfdm – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2BgPVtA0
5) Lisa281977 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbwezHQtAc
6) CNETTV – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3NGzO_pPQY
7) Glenn Langton – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c84vkL7qbU
8) Melanie Gonick, MITNews – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nFyuxGEhzY
9) Fred Hagemeister – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etw4XUmIn9s
10) SketchySam123 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhULZQaT-Hs
11) ExplainingTheFuture – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-E6vRfnijw AND https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D749wZSlb0
12) Maureen Kerr – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjEa_4VpB7I
13) 3dprintingsystems – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWWt93Fxls
14) soscomponents – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCkU3ifAgkA
15) ObjetGeometries – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67cev_zcXJw AND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmDz7Q9_h6c
16) John Ecker, GeoDroidJohn – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baNM53qLQCk
17) Guus Eldering – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9JXWgm7_mI
18) Mishkin Berteig – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81qKk3S8KA
19) T3 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-4rt_6wDo
20) cacmcrew – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmyBJnzg-ik
21) Vik Olliver – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auKLBw5P9bQ
22) pp3dp – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0F2BZuuII
23) Amanda Ghassaei – https://vimeo.com/56017345
24) Jon Bondy – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXJFibjAkgA
25) Globetechnology (NAPSTER DOCUMENTARY FOOTAGE)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSpzW8bkkPc
26) UnivPennsylvania – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VHFlwJQIkE
27) appworld7 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd2Nq0fDjQ8
28) TEDtalksDirector – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SfRgg9botI
29) Choc Edge – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FUq_2IU2Uo AND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDEdGhE2dUk
30) Diginfonews – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUsCPO7poY8
31) VPROBacklight – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC7vrwbksrw
32) FunTheoryVideos – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aghzpO_UZE
33) onshoulders – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqhq5p6cKpM
34) mrmatz408 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU3KAo3aXWs
CMA,”Chasing Dreams” – http://soundcloud.com/ezx-dubstep/cma-chasing-dreams-full
Sacred, “Speed of Light” – http://soundcloud.com/sacred989/speed-of-light
AudioPad, “Grafit – Be Free”, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxwfeVdgG_Y&list=UUw-i0xtpZQN7Rtx8qcj9rpw&index=11
Dexter Britain, “Beyond The Finish Line”, http://soundcloud.com/dexterbritain/beyond-the-finish-line
Sacred, “Flying High” – http://soundcloud.com/sacred989/flying-high
et_, “3.0″ – http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/765218/3.0
Binarpilot, “Goof” – http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/7586/goof
AKAJULES, “Back” – http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/120961/back
More Off Book:
Our video on The Art of Illustration http://youtu.be/ZPQ-8Kty8X4
Our short documentary on The Rise of Competitive Gaming & E-Sports http://youtu.be/GpO76SkpaWQ
We took a look at What’s The Deal With Internet Comedy? http://youtu.be/LhmhbjuL2HQ
We Celebrated The Art of Creative Coding http://youtu.be/eBV14-3LT-g
Follow Off Book:
Produced by Kornhaber Brown: http://www.kornhaberbrown.com
By Sara 2016-2-24 14:25
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Anne 2016-3-08 16:27