Factory Outlets best price OEM precision CNC customed components for Qatar Factories
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name ...
Factory Outlets best price OEM precision CNC customed components for Qatar Factories Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc milling parts|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating|
Product detail pictures:
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of Factory Outlets best price OEM precision CNC customed components for Qatar Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bandung , Argentina , Barcelona , We severely promise that we give all the customers with the best quality goods, the most competitive prices and the most prompt delivery. We hope to win a resplendent future for customers and ourselves.
Hi all! This is just a very quick, non scientific video, illustrating the differences in response between a journal bearing turbo and a ball bearing turbo. The journal bearing turbo is a Kinugawa TD05H-20G,the ball bearing turbo is a Garrett GTX2867R. I basically show the friction differences when spinning the turbine wheel by hand, and with a compressed air can. You can clearly see that the ball bearing turbo spins up faster and keeps spinning longer after the air stops. It’s clearly going to be a much more responsive turbo, and the 20g isn’t exactly what I would call very laggy to begin with. I currently have an upgraded version of the 20g installed on my car, and the GTX ball bearing turbo is getting installed in a couple of weeks. In this test, both turbos are fully drained of oil and coolant other than whatever residual oil is left inside. Yes, I know that journal bearing turbos require constant oil pressure for optimal performance, however ball bearing turbos require lubrication as well, so the bearings don’t seize up or get overheated and warped. Both turbos are equally disadvantaged in this non-scientific test. You can fill both turbos with oil, repeat this test all day long, and the end result will be the same 100 out of 100 times. An equally sized ball bearing turbo will always have less turbo lag, and hit peak boost faster than a journal bearing turbo. Simply put- by reducing friction, you improve efficiency. Check out my build thread here:
Thanks for watching. Want more? Make sure to subscribe & follow @hat_films for updates!
♦ TRY THESE:
○ Minecraft – Feed The Beast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQitvzftxUM&list=SPW1Yb5N9dD8diGG_C8Hqc2BGTCvuqKpeF&index=4
○ Grand Theft Auto 5 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUT5k-_aqCY&list=SPW1Yb5N9dD8dH_TYDX7YKmMIfhZzgSVBb&index=1
○ Fanimations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfojDfarXms&list=SP6EAE945725CBFE29&index=1
○ Shorts and Skits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ix9RzmWxQ&list=SPW1Yb5N9dD8eiJlcDEhadguCwNZWryVv1&index=1
○ Everything Ever: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU7A_dLnSAjl7uROCdoNyjzg
♥ OUR UPDATES – Follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
♫ OUR MUSIC: Check out our Bandcamp and iTunes:
♪ OUR PODCAST Grab “Hat Chat” on iTunes free here:
♣ OUR MERCH
♠ BE A HATTER – Check out our website:
◘ SEND STUFF HERE:
PO Box 3125
Got a question? Reddit has the answer: http://www.reddit.com/r/Hatfilms/comments/1l9m1w/we_are_hat_films_ama/
By Ricardo 2015-11-03 12:07
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Anne 2016-3-08 16:27