Factory For CNC Mill 3040 - Aluminum 6061-t6 cnc milling machine part – BEST PRECISION
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product ...
Factory For CNC Mill 3040 - Aluminum 6061-t6 cnc milling machine part – BEST PRECISION Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||aluminum 6061-t6 cnc milling part|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Our personnel are always in the spirit of "continuous improvement and excellence", and along with the exceptional top quality items, favorable value and excellent after-sales companies, we try to acquire each and every customer's trust for Factory For CNC Mill 3040 - Aluminum 6061-t6 cnc milling machine part – BEST PRECISION, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Czech republic, Naples, Southampton, Today, We have been with great passion and sincerity to further fulfill our global customers' needs with good quality and design innovation. We fully welcome customers from all over the world to establish stable and mutually beneficial business relationships, to have a bright future together.
June 2011, National SkillsUSA Precision Machining Contest, Kansas City, MO
Every effort was made to include as many contestants in this video as possible. If you are a contestant and see yourself, please leave a comment saying something like, “I was there from (state).” You may also leave a time-stamp of where in the video you see yourself if you wish. Thanks.
The precision machining contest is based on NIMS (National Institute for Metalworking Skills) standards for machining and manufacturing, and is a very rigorous contest. On Tuesday of conference week, the contestants and advisors were hosted for a contest orientation. Wednesday, they completed the manual milling and manual turning segments of the contest. On Thursday, they completed the remainder of the contest at the conference center. Each of the contest sections is allotted one hour and 20 minutes.
The major contest sections are:
Manual milling machine
Engine lathe (manual turning machine)
Quality control, workpiece inspection
CNC (computer numerical control) mill programming
CNC lathe programming
Precision Machining Theory
Blueprint Interpretation — Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing exam
In addition, the ability to communicate verbally using proper industry terminology is also evaluated during the competition.
For each section in which a machined part is made, points are awarded for each correct dimension. A part need not be completed in order to have one or more dimensions within the specified dimension tolerance. The allowed size tolerance for many of the dimensions is ± .005 (5/1000) inch. (A piece of normal printer paper is .004 inch thick, which means the allowed size variation of a “legal” part is very very tiny.)
Dozens of companies and individuals have donated time, machines, materials, and software for this contest. In addition, dozens of individuals have taken personal time off work and provided and paid for their own transportation and conference expenses in order to be contest judges.
EVERY PERSON AND COMPANY WHO MADE THIS CONFERENCE AND COMPETITION POSSIBLE DESERVES OUR MANY, MANY THANKS!!!
The final photograph of contest medalists was copied from the NIMS (National Institute of Metalworking Skills) website. (It is not my photograph.)
For more information on SkillsUSA, go to their website: http://www.skillsusa.org
By Anne 2016-3-08 16:27
The goods we received and the sample sales staff display to us have the same quality, it is really a creditable manufacturer.
By Nana 2016-9-13 12:37