factory customized Aluminum 6061-t6 cnc milling machine part for Madrid Factories
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product ...
factory customized Aluminum 6061-t6 cnc milling machine part for Madrid Factories Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||aluminum 6061-t6 cnc milling part|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.
Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Our commission is to provide our end users and clientele with best high quality and competitive portable digital merchandise for factory customized Aluminum 6061-t6 cnc milling machine part for Madrid Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sevilla, Florence, South Africa, All our staffs believe that: Quality builds today and service creates future. We know that good quality and the best service are the only way for us to achieve our customers and to achieve ourselves too. We welcome customers all over the word to contact us for future business relationships. Our solutions are the best. Once Selected, Perfect Forever!
Get your free audio book:
Your real-world introduction to mechanical design with Autodesk Inventor 2016 Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2016 and Autodesk Inventor Lt 2016 is a complete real-world reference and tutorial for those learning this mechanical design software. With straightforward explanations and practical tutorials, this guide brings you up to speed with Inventor in the context of real-world workflows and environments. You’ll begin designing right away as you become acquainted with the interface and conventions, and then move into more complex projects as you learn sketching, modeling, assemblies, weldment design, functional design, documentation, visualization, simulation and analysis, and much more. Detailed discussions are reinforced with step-by-step tutorials, and the companion website provides project files that allow you to compare your work to the pros. Whether you’re teaching yourself, teaching a class, or preparing for the Inventor certification exam, this is the guide you need to quickly gain confidence and real-world ability. Inventor’s 2d and 3d design features integrate with process automation tools to help manufacturers create, manage, and share data. This detailed guide shows you the ins and outs of all aspects of the program, so you can jump right in and start designing with confidence. Sketch, model, and edit parts, then use them to build assemblies Create exploded views, flat sheet metal patterns, and more Boost productivity with data exchange and visualization tools Perform simulations and stress analysis before the prototyping stage This complete reference includes topics not covered elsewhere, including large assemblies, integrating other Cad data, effective modeling by industry, effective data sharing, and more. For a comprehensive, real-world guide to Inventor from a professional perspective, Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2016 and Autodesk Inventor Lt 2016 is the easy-to-follow hands-on training you’ve been looking for.
Contact me: email@example.com
By Danny 2016-9-14 19:18
Company director has very rich management experience and strict attitude, sales staff are warm and cheerful, technical staff are professional and responsible,so we have no worry about product,a nice manufacturer.
By Grace 2016-4-18 14:36