Factory best selling Aluminum cnc threading turning parts for Bolivia Manufacturers
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name...
Factory best selling Aluminum cnc threading turning parts for Bolivia Manufacturers Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc threading turning parts|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
We pursue the management tenet of "Quality is superior, Service is supreme, Reputation is first", and will sincerely create and share success with all clients for Factory best selling Aluminum cnc threading turning parts for Bolivia Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: azerbaijan , Rotterdam , Ukraine , In order to meet more market demands and long-term development, a 150, 000-square-meter new factory is under construction, which will be put into use in 2014. Then, we shall own a large capacity of producing. Of course, we are going to continue improving the service system to meet the requirements of customers, bringing health, happiness and beauty to everyone.
This week I’ll start off with a couple viewer gift items I received. I also rant a little about customer service.
At work I have been working on a 12″ diameter gearbox shaft. I show some footage of pressing the gear off, and then the setup in the Pacemaker lathe. One end requires an internal 2 1/2-4 thread, so I do some single point internal threading, then make use of a 2 1/2″ hand tap and my Greenfield No. 22 tap wrench.
Logic Industries : https://www.youtube.com/user/LogicIndustries
Purchase Airbases here: http://logic-industries.com/airbase.htm
Visit us here and request a free quote
Toshiba HDD recovery tutorial:
This video explains one very special and extremely useful data recovery technique that we have been using for Toshiba HDD recovery. Hard drive failure can happen due to many different factors and most common physical issues occur due to power surges and human error. In fact human error is the leading cause of HDD failure. Toshiba aside from typical problems (head damage, bad sectors, and failed PCB), unlike any other hard drive manufacturer, has a very unique failure related to the FDB (Fluid dynamic bearing). FDB provides movement/rotation of the hard drive platters, so when bearings fail — disks stop or experience difficulty rotating at required speed. When that happens the hard drive is not recognized, so there is no access to data. So how do we perform Toshiba HDD recovery? Lets find out.
First, in order to recover data from laptop that failed we would need to confirm that the failure is actually related to the FDB of the hard drive. If your laptop suddenly stopped working, and your hard drive is not being detected in BIOS you would need to remove the drive from the laptop. We will not be getting into the topic of how to remove the hard drive from the laptop simply because most of them have different approach. I must say that most of the laptops have external access to the hard drive, so pulling out the hard drive is a simple task usually done by removal of few screws.
Second, we need to eliminate any other problems with the hard disk before proceeding with the technique that we describe in this video. Troubleshooting can be done with help of the hard drive adapter. As you can see in our case we had an IDE 2,5″ adapter to attach our hard drive for testing. Listen to the sounds that the hard drive is producing when it is powered on. Following are rough symptom descriptions:
- Powered no spinning no sound at all (silent) — dead PCB or blown fuse
- Drive spins up but not recognized — bad sectors or partition corruption
- Drive spins up and clicks — read/write head damage or contamination
- No spinning but with slight ticking/beeping/pulsing — bearing issue
- Spins and stops with lots of noise — bearing issue
Well, our video is directly targeted for Toshiba HDD recovery of bearing issue. Once we have confirmed that based on the sounds the issue is in fact with the bearing, we can move onto actual data recovery process. To perform successful Toshiba HDD recovery and extract data from laptop hard drive with failed bearing we will need to get following tools:
- SMD rework station (we use Hakko 850D, but any rework with proper nozzle size will do)
- USB adapter for your laptop drive, preferably with external power supply that you can switch on and off when needed.
- Imaging equipment is highly preferred (Data Extractor, DDI, Salvation Data…)
- If you do not have imaging device, then you can try using data recovery software that has an option for imaging (R-studio for example)
Remember that this technique is only related to Toshiba laptop hard drives that have difficulty spinning up. Exact steps to this laptop data recovery process you will find in the video.
If you have any other issue with the hard drive and require hard drive data recovery, you may contact us here: http://www.hddrecovery.ca/contact-ottawa-data-recovery-company/ for consultation and to obtain a FREE QUOTE
Subscribe for more data recovery tips:
watch our latest video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiHFuol7KRU
By Frank 2016-8-22 12:22
We are old friends, the company's product quality has been always very good and this time the price is also very cheap.
By Julia 2016-11-16 17:16