Discount Price cnc precision turning parts to Turkey Manufacturer
Factory making Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts for Rotterdam Manufacturers Detail: Product Description Item Name machining Quality Assurance ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification. Machining Equipment Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc. Materials Aluminum Alloy: 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017...
Discount Price cnc precision turning parts to Turkey Manufacturer Detail:
Factory making Staineless Shafts and Gears for Auto Parts for Rotterdam Manufacturers Detail:
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes /Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc.
3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.
Stainless Steel Alloy:
303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.
Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.
Other Special Materials:
Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.
We handle many other type of materials. Please contact us if your required material is not listed above.
|Surface Treatment||Blacking,polishing,anodize,chrome plating,zinc plating,nickel plating,tinting|
|Inspection||Hardness tester,Image measuring instrument,Three-dimensional measuring instrument etc.|
|File Formats||Solid Works,Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF,TIF etc.|
1. Our advantages
(1) We are professional precision metal parts manufacturer for over 12 years in shenzhen of China.
(2) Our factory have got through the ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.
(3) We have more than 60 sets all kinds of machines like CNC lathe, CNC milling, stamping machine, drilling machine and grinding machines. But in CNC industry, most manufacture factories only have more than a dozen machines.
(4)higher quality and reasonable price because we have rich-experiece production workers and engineers and strong raw material purchasing team.
(5)professional sale service in time for both before-sale and after-sale by Email, Telephone and face to face.
(6)We always take part in some exhibitions about metal parts industry in the US and Europe (usually in Germany) every year.
2. Our shipments
(1)We can accept a variety of shipment ways like: By express, by air, by sea or other ways.
(2)We can directly send goods to the address which is required by customers. We also can accept to send goods to the freighter company which is appointed by customer.
3. Our sales service
(1)Our professional salesmen will patiently answer all inquiries and questions from customer within 12 hours by email, telephone, face to face and chat tool like trademanager or skype or QQ.
(2)if our salesmen can’t answer or solve customer’s some very professional or important questions right now, they will note well what customer mentioned and tell it to our engineers and manager in time and then reply customers ASAP.
(3)We will advise all feasibility of processing scheme to customers considering to save customers purchasing cost.
4. Our products display ( all of our products are customized as customers’ design drawning and other requirements)
(1)classification as machining process. (CNC milling, CNC turning, Grinding, stamping, die casting, forging, drilling, extrusion profiles and surface treatment. )
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatment ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Whatever questions you have, pls feel free to contact us by email or telephone (you can get it in our website). Of course, very welcome to visit us if you interest.
Product detail pictures:
We have our own product sales staff, style crew, technical group, QC staff and package staff. We now have strict high quality management procedures for each approach. Also, all of our workers are experienced in printing subject for Discount Price cnc precision turning parts to Turkey Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: kazakhstan , Angola , Greek , With the enterprising spirit of" high efficiency, convenience, practicality and innovation", and in line with such serving guidance of "good quality but better price, " and "global credit", we have been striving to cooperate with the automobile parts companies all over the world to make a win-win partnership.
This journey thru Celtic knots has resulted in an easy and repeatable process that greatly simplifies preparation of the turning stock. In previous descriptions, the project wood had to be milled to exact dimensions: squares for four loops being the easiest, triangles for three loop, pentagons for five loops.
The significant realization was that it’s not the wood that has to be milled. The milled wood was shaped to provide positioning for the cutting angles. Instead, we only need to make plywood polygons that can be attached to the ends of the wood to maintain positions.
To summarize the process:
1. Prepare appropriate stock for the project. The only requirement is that the two opposite end be parallel and their centers drilled to a shallow depth.
2. Prepare paper templates with polygons with sides equal to the number of loops desired in the Celtic knot: triangle for three loops; square for four loops; pentagon for five loops and so on.After the previous video with a Celtic knot in a barbecue flipper, several comments included a suggestion to leave a little wood when the angle cut is made to keep the wood spaced correctly. In addition Michael challenged me to make a 3 loop Celtic knot. The project wood must fit inside and be centered on the center of the polygon.
3. Glue the templates to plywood, rough cut, and sand down to the perimeter line.
4. Temporarily glue the plywood polygons to the ends of the project wood. Use a small nail thru the plywoods’ center and into the center of the project wood.
5. Choose a cut angle for the knot.
6. Prepare the saw with appropriate stops and supports. Do NOT change any stop or support until the project is completed to reduce the opportunity for error.
7. Set the depth of cut to allow a thin piece of wood to remain connecting the otherwise two pieces of wood. Use scrap wood temporarily glued to the project wood to supplement and reinfore the cut area before making the cut.
8. Make the cut.
9. Prepare contrasting spline material to easily slide into the saw kerf.
10. Glue spline into the saw kerf. Work quickly to insert and position the spline before the glue sets. Do not use CA glue.
11. Clean up excess spline material and the scrap reinforcements.
12. Repeat steps 8,10, & 11 for each additional knot loop.
13. Finish turn the project. Hurrah.
How to make a perfect sphere or ball.
1. Prepare a faceplate with a cup that fits the rough ball. Find a rubber stopper about twice as large as your threaded(hopefully) live center. Drill to fit the live center.
2. Measure the diameter of the spindle. Mark that length on the spindle, centering as necessary.
3. Partially part outside these marks to indicate the top and bottom. Rough turn the ball between centers. Make a pencil line at the equator (largest center) of the ball.
4. Saw off the small tenons.
5. Rotate the rough ball 90 degrees and mount to the cup faceplate, holding it with the rubber stopper on the live center. The equator line should now run parallel to the turning axis.
6. Use a scraper or other gentle tool to carefully remove any wood higher than the equator line but be sure to leave the line.
7. Mark a new equator line.
8. Rotate the ball 90 degrees so the new equator line is parallel to the turning axis.
9. Use a scraper or other gentle tool to carefully remove any wood higher than the equator line but be sure to leave the line.
10. If satisfied, move on to sanding. Otherwise, repeat steps 7, 8, and 9 until you are.
11. For each sanding grit repeat the same ball rotations used to turn the ball but don’t mark equator lines. Do the same process by eye. That will be good enough for sanding.
Enter your email at http://www.AsWoodTurns.com & I’ll let you know when the next easy woodturning project video is ready.
The C-Note speaker kit delivers a lot more than the price and size suggests. We have done everything to keep costs down without sacrificing quality. This compact speaker pair provides extremely flat response with much more low end than you would expect from a speaker this small. In addition, the C-Note’s controlled dispersion delivers pinpoint imaging with a surprisingly wide soundstage.
Dayton Audio’s DSA135-8 5″ Designer Series woofer is used for the midrange and low frequencies. With an aluminum cone and a powerful motor designed for low distortion, this woofer produces bass with authority while remaining smooth through the midrange frequencies. The high frequencies are handled by the ND25FW-4 1″ soft dome tweeter , also from Dayton Audio. This waveguide-loaded tweeter controls high frequency dispersion for smooth off axis response and natural sound. Another advantage of the waveguide design is that it allows the voice coil to set further back from the baffle for an almost perfect time alignment with the woofer.
The solid MDF enclosure’s 1/2″ panels are all CNC milled by Denovo Audio to tight tolerances, ensuring easy assembly. The surface mounted woofer is easy to install, while the flush mounted tweeter provides a sleek appearance.
This kit includes nearly everything you need to build a pair of top-notch speakers in no time flat, including: a knock-down enclosure, drivers, and crossover components.
Follow us on-
By Fernando 2015-11-26 13:28
We are a small company that has just started, but we get the company leader's attention and gave us a lot of help. Hope we can make progress together!
By Mark 2015-12-10 16:18