China Factory for low cost cnc brass turning parts to Uruguay Factories
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part 2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines. 3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc. 4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement 5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design) 6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing Product Name ...
China Factory for low cost cnc brass turning parts to Uruguay Factories Detail:
1. Feature:cnc part,cnc turning parts,cnc milling parts,cnc router parts, knob,cnc machining part
2.machine:CNC lathe,CNC milling, stamping machine,drilling machine,grinding machines.
3. Finish: color anodized,polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating,etc.
4. Packing: Standard export carton or depending on customer’s requirement
5. MOQ: 500pcs and more(depending on the design)
6. Price: reasonable and competitive price as per your drawing
|Product Name||cnc machining|
|material we work on||Aluminum Alloy 5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etcBrass Alloy: 3602 / 2604 / H59 / H62 / etc.Stainless Steel Alloy: 303 / 304 / 316 / 412 / etc.Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel / Die Steel / etc.Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.|
|process||Forging/ milling /polishing /Painting /anodizing /brushing /casting /assembling/inspecting|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949: 2009 and GMC of TUV ( specially for auto industy) certification.|
|finish||zinc Plated, chrome plated, powder coating, hot-dip galvanized, electrophoresis or others;|
|surface treatment||Polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating or chrome plating, phos plating etc|
|part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm;|
|tolerance||Can be kept in +/-0.01mm|
|Machining Equipment||Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Wire-cuts / Laser Cuts / CNC Shearing Machines / CNC Bending Machines / etc.|
|main products||Precision Machined Parts / CNC Machined Parts /Machinery Spare Parts /Auto Parts / Brass Fittings;Oil Plugs /Oil Level Indicators /Gear Boxes/Speed Reducers ;Kinds of Valves / Bib cocks /Taps /Pipe Fittings/ Tee Fittings / Vent Plugs|
(2) classification as product raw material (Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, brass, Steel, etc. )
(3) classification as application of product
(4) classification as surface treatm aluminum machining part ent ( Chrom plated, zincplated, nickleplated, anodizing, polishing, hot-DIP galvanized, electrophoresis, oxidation, coating, etc )
Product detail pictures:
Being supported by an highly developed and specialist IT team, we could provide technical support on pre-sales & after-sales assistance for China Factory for low cost cnc brass turning parts to Uruguay Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Norway , Mumbai , Oslo , Our items have mainly exported to south-east Asia Euro-America, and sales to all of our country. And depending on excellent quality, reasonable price, best service, we have got good feedback from customers overseas. You are welcomed to join us for more possibilities and benefits. We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
This video shows the process of twisting the damascus bars after the exit the forge. Video shot by Mike Sanchez.
Jim Ferguson’s knives are featured in some of the most exclusive knife collections in the world. His knives have graced the covers of numerous premiere knife magazines for the past 18 years, including Le Passion du Couteau and Knives Illustrated – and he has been featured in magazines such as Blade, Blades International, and in numerous books. He also created knives for the blockbuster film Pirates of the Caribbean.
The following content is related to the July 2012 issue of Guitar World. For the full range of interviews, features, tabs and more, pick up the new issue on newsstands now, or in our online store:http://store.guitarworld.com/collections/guitar-world/products/guitar-world-july-12-slash/?&utm_source=gw_homepage&utm_medium=we
This month I’d like to talk about the art of combining different, complementary rhythm guitar parts to create powerful metal rhythm tracks. The sound of two guitars is the bedrock of heavy metal music.
The two most commonly used techniques are doubling or tripling the exactly same part, as Randy Rhoads loved to do, and devising complementary rhythm parts that weave together and create a dense but tightly integrated sound, as the guitar duos in such great bands as AC/DC, Judas Priest and Iron Maiden have done time and again. In this column, I’d like to focus on the latter technique, using a simple rhythm part as the foundation for adding other, more complex parts.
By Caroline 2015-11-26 14:48
Factory equipment is advanced in the industry and the product is fine workmanship, moreover the price is very cheap, value for money!
By Amber 2016-10-03 13:45